Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

About This Little Blog Of Mine

I being a Medical student use the internet very frequently for various explanations and all recent updates and recent guidelines to be practiced as a doctor and all the important points to be remembered for USMLE and Post Graduation exams in INDIA,so i gathered quite a lot of material.But it took a hell of my time to search for them--so i don't want any of u readers to waste your time and do a Google search.I will give all the necessary material and websites for u.

But you all should remember One important thing during your life as a Student as well as a Doctor -“Medicine is learned by the bedside and not in the classroom. Let not your conceptions of disease come from words heard in the lecture room or read from the book. See, and then reason and compare and control. But see first.”-William Osler.
So don't limit yourself books or to the internet, you will find the best resources in the patients.Learn from them also.

By using all possible media i will try to explain in most lucid manner possible to make u understand it and crack your exams.Enjoy & Study hear to reach your Goals.

This site is not meant for any medical advice or treatment. Please contact your physician for medical advice and treatment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good and useful site

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing and for your time.. from a nursing student

John kim said...

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 1 year I have being into HERPES since 1 year, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Yakubu , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR yakubu , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. Yakubu . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2348057353647...
Dr.yakubu 하나님은 내 삶을 회복시켜 주신 것에 대한 축복을 계속할 것입니다. 나는 사람들에게 증거를 계속 나눌 것입니다.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment