Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Websites U will ever need For Radiology.

LearningRadiology.com


It is an award-winning educational website aimed primarily at medical students and radiology residents-in-training, containing  lectures, handouts, images, Cases of the Week, archives of cases, quizzes, flashcards of differential diagnoses and “most commons” lists, primarily in the areas of chest, GI, GU cardiac, bone and neuroradiology.

Introduction to Chest Radiology.

This web site is intended as a self-tutorial for residents and medical students to learn to interpret chest radiographs with confidence. Technique, normal anatomy and common pathology are presented. Quizzes are provided for practice and self-assessment.

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment