Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Hair Turns Gray Is No Longer A Gray Area: Our Hair Bleaches Itself As We Grow Older

 

ScienceDaily (2009-02-24) -- Wash away your gray? Maybe. Scientists have now solved a mystery that has perplexed humans throughout the ages: why we turn gray. These researchers show that going gray is caused by a massive build up of hydrogen peroxide due to wear and tear of our hair follicles. The peroxide winds up blocking the normal synthesis of melanin, our hair's natural pigment.

check the sciendaily for the complete article

1 comment:

dana guerrie said...

Thanks to great Dr Isibor that i met on this site. i am dana guerrie from California. i was an HPV victim. i had it for over four years i do visit hospital always before. I was just at the point of death with shame after i have lost everything in life even my love one until my close relative direct me to this site to look for great Dr Isibor . It so amazing to see my self back to my feet with everything i have lost. i am very happy because Dr Isibor did not only cure my sickness but he restructure my life by bringing back my ex and every thing i lost to the course of this sickness(HPV). i do not really know where to start from in appreciating you Dr Isibor. please my people out there do not play with your problem go out and seeks for the help of great Dr Isibor herbal healing, he healed me without future problem or hidden charges. now i am free from HPV and My husband, my joy and happiness are back. please with out a second choice go contact great Dr Isibor for the betterment of your life. CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL;drisiborspellhome@gmail.comor whatsapp number +2348107855231

Post a Comment